Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Poppies are red...

I still cannot figure out how this works. Every year there is a poppy field in a new place, and where there was one last year, something totally different is growing, with not one signle poppy in sight. I suspect they are cultivated on purpose to give the soil rest from other cultures and I have also noticed that it is often cereals that grow there the year after the poppies. This year I came across lots of peas among poppies in the spectacular poppy field on the outskirts of our village.

Marina's outfit is either just perfect or too much for the poppy shoot. :) I have not made up my mind yet but here it is.

Tunic: Cake Walk
Leggings: Okaidi
Shoes: Camper





And here's another photo from later on the same day, to show off the tunic. :)





No comments: